Product introduction: The company produces nano-copper powders with different particle sizes. The nano-copper powders with different particle sizes correspond to different colors from purple to black, without other mixed colors, spherical, and no obvious agglomeration. In conductive paste, drug additives, High-efficiency catalysts, nano-metal self-healing agents and other fields are widely used.
1. Metal and non-metallic surface conductive coating treatment: Nano-aluminum, copper and nickel powders have highly activated surfaces. Under oxygen-free conditions, coatings can be applied at temperatures below the melting point of the powder. This technology can be applied to the production of microelectronic devices;
2. Efficient catalyst. Copper and its alloy nano powders are used as catalysts, with high efficiency and strong selectivity, and can be used as catalysts in the reaction process of carbon dioxide and hydrogen to methanol;
3. Conductive paste. Using nano-copper powder instead of precious metal powder to prepare electronic paste with superior performance can greatly reduce the cost. This technology can promote further optimization of microelectronic processes;
4. Raw materials for bulk metal nanomaterials: Use inert gas to protect powder metallurgy sintering to prepare bulk copper metal nanocomposite structural materials;
5. Drug Additives: Additives for the treatment of osteoporosis and osteoporosis, etc.
6. Nano metal self-repairing agent: added to various mechanical equipment metal friction pair lubricants to realize self-repair of worn parts of metal friction, saving energy and reducing consumption, increasing equipment life and maintenance cycle.